our logo
Freedom is in you...
You are enough. You are your solution.  
Go Back   paxilprogress > Paxil > Methods of Wellbeing
User Name
Password
Register Moderation Guidelines Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Methods of Wellbeing A discussion on how you're managing your state of health (herbs, vitamins, acupuncture, chiropractic etc.) NO LINKING TO COMMERCIAL SITES PLEASE. Paxilprogress does not investigate nor endorse any supplement program.

Adverse Drug Reaction Reporting    FDA Warnings    Published Withdrawal Studies    Pregnancy Warnings    Forum Psychology

Old 05-28-2008, 03:11 PM   #1
scotty
Administrator

NEW RULES!

After alot of angst and thinking I've made the decision to keep paxilprogress as it is....with a few changes. I will not allow the banned few be allowed to take away what is so important to thousands.

There are the new rules, which are in addition to the rules already in place:

1. This is a privately owned website. It is completely funded by me. There is no advertising, there is no hit count reimbursement, there is no funding by GSK.(which if you look at our content is a ridiculous accusation) There is no direct linking to another commercial site. My son's issue with GSK is resolved...my issue with drug safety is not. This has not changed..it is how it is and how it has always been. If anyone believes otherwise they are wrong.

2. We are very open on information posted on this site. We rarely edit, we rarely delete. This will continue to be the policy with the following exceptions. If you post something that is deemed offensive about this site, or another member of this site, that post will be edited to remove the offending information. You will be notifed by pm of this action. If there is a second incidence you will be removed from paxilprogress. No questions asked.
Spirited posting is encouraged but there are lines that need to be observed. Civility towards others is that line. If you have a problem with another poster, take it to pm, or place them on your ignore list (available in your profile). Personality conflicts brought out to the public forum will result in the removal of all involved parties.

3. Private messaging is provided for just that..private conversations between two people. The policy of this site is that private messages are never read, never have been, never will be. Please keep in mind that your private message is only as private as the person you send it to. Anyone has the ability to forward a private message to anyone they choose. I have had thousands forwarded to me in the past and I'm sure others have to. I don't want to know what your pming about...I have enough to read with the forum.

4. Other websites for paxil/ssri withdrawal exist. I will not allow bashing of any other site, or any individual from another site, on this site. And by the same token, if you choose to bash paxilprogress on another site while a member of paxilprogress your account will be removed. We are here for the sole purpose of supporting and educating others. If paxilprogress is causing you pain, I will relieve you of that situation.

5. Medical advice should be made by your personal physician. I will not provide medical advice. Any requests for such information will be deleted. I must take this stand to protect my professional life.

I hate that this has happened, but alas there are some who force these changes. I apologize for the interruption in the availability of the forums, but it was necessary for me to take time to realize what's important. Paxilprogress and those who suffer as a result of these drugs are what's important....not the few out to hurt and discredit others.

Thank you for your patience.

"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase."
MLK
scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 03:30 PM   #2
slappyintheface
"doesn't use the big stamp"

Re: NEW RULES!

I am so glad that you made the decision to keep pp up and running. Without this website, I probably wouldn't be here. You have made a huge impact on my life and I know that you will continue to make an impact on the lives of others. The 3 things that I have learned in my horrible journey over the past 2 years are:

1. none of us are guaranteed tomorrow - enjoy today !!!
2. the only person that I can change is myself and I can decide how much I let other people try to change me
3. God listens !

all my love and support to you !

"Keep lighting candles, eventually nobody will be in the dark" me

"Time does not come in pill form" me

http://www.slappyintheface.com
slappyintheface is offline   Reply With Quote