our logo
Freedom is in you...
You are enough. You are your solution.  
Go Back   paxilprogress > Paxil > Spirit
User Name
Password
Register Moderation Guidelines Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spirit Rejuvenate. Celebrate. Grow. You are the miracle and the creator in your experience. Freedom, is in YOU.

Adverse Drug Reaction Reporting    FDA Warnings    Published Withdrawal Studies    Pregnancy Warnings    Forum Psychology

Old 03-23-2010, 05:44 PM   #26
Songbird
Queen of the appendage vocabulary

Re: went to church tonight

Great post, Dutchguy! I'm also looking at this experience as a huge opportunity for spriritual growth! I have learned a lot already.
Jan 07-Feb 08 20mg > 5mg Apr 4.5mg 5mg Jun 10mg Jul 20mg Oct Loxamine Dec 17.5mg 15mg
Jan 12.5mg > Dec 6.3mg 2010 Aug 6.15mg Nov 6 mg
2011 Feb 5.9mg > Dec 5.3mg 2012 19 Feb 5.2mg 14 Oct 5.1mg 6 Dec 5mg
2013 25 Jan 4.9mg 4 Jul 4.8mg 29 Aug 4.7mg 8 Oct 4.6mg 24 Nov 4.5mg 15 Dec 4.4mg
2014 18 Jan 4.3mg 31 Mar 4.2mg 12 May 4.1mg 7 Jun 4.0mg 26 Jul 3.9mg 5 Sep 3.8mg 4 Oct 3.7mg 9 Nov 3.6mg
Songbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 04:53 PM   #27
luc

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchguy View Post
I am not a Christian, but deciced to embrace the power of meditation, mindfulness and other techniques inspired by Buddhism and other eastern philosophies. I was/am determined to emerge from this hellisch w/d experience as a grown, spriritual and strong human being.
I have certainly not lost all hope to reach that point, but indeed it is possible to lose all spritiaulity when w/d hits so long and awful. And besides, spirituality is not an end-point in the distance but a road, and the target and the road can be one!I ask many times why this should happen to me, why a bizarre chain of events first brought me to paxil, and afterwards a bizarre chain of failed w/d attempts and a final horrible CT destroyed my normal life and career. I stil ask myself this every day. But these things, and many even worse things, happen to people all the time. We are still here to write on PP, and have still hope for recovery. Not everybody can say that, think of the SSRI suicide victims or other victims of whatever crime or accident.
Terrible things have happened to people and still happen each day, but I believe it is still possible to stay on the pathway of being a spiritual being, although it can be hard sometimes.
This is one, fine post, Dutchguy! In a nutshell, with this kind of attitude you will get there, and the faster we all realise this simple truth about life, the better...
luc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 08:52 AM   #28
Mrs.Allen

Dear Christian,
I dont know where you are at now in your spriitual journey, as it looks like the last time you posted on this thread was a while ago, but I just wanted to encourage you with Psalm 94:12-23 today, and to share with you that what you are experiencing is what believers call the dark night of the soul.
Lie still in the arms of our Heavenly Father. In times of trouble His love will uphold you.
(Psalm 94:1 Trust Him to carry you through your dark night of the soul - the light of the morning WILL come.

May I suggest a couple more things that may encourage you.
That you stop follow your feelings anymore my friend; but be obediant to Gods command to not forsake assembling together (Heb 10:23-25)
We were NEVER called to live the Christian life alone. Please go out and find a good and solid Bible believing church; one which holds God in high esteem -Some questions to ask the pastor of a church you might be considering would be:
1-Do you believe that the Bible is the inerrant and sufficient Word of God?
2-Do you believe that Jesus Christ was sent to pay full penalty for sin and that His death, burial, and resurrection is sufficient to purchase full redemption for those who believe in Him?
3-Do you believe that salvation is by faith alone, Christ alone, and by grace alone?
4-Do you believe that the Bible has all the answers for Christians who desire to live a godly life?

That is a good guideline for finding a good Bible believing Church. Go through the list my friend and ask "yourself" those very questions and see if you believe those very truths for yourself, then Go! God will meet you where you are at, He will guide and direct your path.
Be Well ~
Old 02-21-2011, 11:50 AM   #29
RacerBrown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
I sure wish I had something to say that would help you feel better. Try not to push and let it come to you and remember this, you don't have to be in church to worship god. You can do it anywhere and it's good.
this is so very true, regardless of who to, how or where you pray...ITS ALL GOOD!!

Husband :: 20mgs Paxil
12/01 -for Depression/Panic Attacks
3-4 months to stabilize ... YUCK
(WHO are you , and what DID you do with MY husband?)

sleep/Forgetful/Weight gain/ High BP
Quality of life NOT better than before Paxil...

slow taper 1/2009 - 11/18/2010
whoo boy let the ride begin...
hmmm we may be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel
RacerBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 09:20 AM   #30
KittyQ

I just wanted to say I was very glad and relieved to find this thread. The most terrifying event in my withdrawal experience has been when I couldn't feel my connection to Spirit anymore. I never felt so frigntened and alone in my life. I thought I had been forgotten.... To know others have experienced this as well is a relief. It's not just me, thank God. It's the withdrawal. Though my connection is now returning, very slowly, I am still battling this evil. I have lost my former life and career as well through this bizaare chain of events and I don't know why or what is ahead for me. I want to believe I will heal eventually and find a new path, but, it is still hard to believe that.

I have always found God in nature and know He is everywhere. I could sit under a tree and be in "church" anytime. I just don't know what I'm supposed to be doing now.

I pray that we all find our way out of this very astonishingly cruel experience. Perhaps one day, we will understand why it had to be.

KittyQ

CT off 40mg Paxil, Apriil, 2009
KittyQ is offline   Reply With Quote