our logo
Freedom is in you...
You are enough. You are your solution.  
Go Back   paxilprogress > Paxil > Health Challenges
User Name
Password
Register Moderation Guidelines Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Health Challenges Anxiety, depression, OCD, headaches, weight and more.

Adverse Drug Reaction Reporting    FDA Warnings    Published Withdrawal Studies    Pregnancy Warnings    Forum Psychology

Old 04-24-2012, 04:38 PM   #1
worrriedsick

Derealization

Hi, I would like to ask about derealization and if anybody out there has this problem. I originally started to notice that this came about a few weeks after a marijuana induced panic attack. This happened a few months ago, and I somehow was able to get over it about a month after I realized I had this problem. I was doing well for myself and I wasn't experiencing any heavy depression or anxiety for a while (my brain seemed to come to balance). I believe the main reason I was able to get over it was because I felt a sense of well-being and I didn't feel to stressed out over it.

A few days ago I was hanging out in my living room and my roommates were smoking on 4/20. I did not smoke anything, but I hung out in the room with them for a while. I eventually got up to get something to eat with them, when I soon realized that I had gotten high from being in the room. I didn't seem to mind that night, but the following days after that night I began to experience derealization again and it is still with me. I got really depressed over this whole scenario. I didn't intend on smoking or drinking last weekend, yet I somehow get my world turned upside down once again. It hurts SO MUCH. I am beginning to lose hope in myself and I am now depressed. I just want to live a normal life, and feelings of derealization are definitely not a normal life. I don't know what to do.
Old 04-25-2012, 06:48 AM   #2
iwantpeace

Re: Derealization

Stay away from weed and ask your roommates to smoke outside as it has a negative effect on you. The answer is simple.
Feb 2011-July 2011 - 10mg
July 2011- Sept 2011- 30MG
Sept 2011-Nov 2011- 25mg -17.5mg
Nov 2011- JAN 12: 17.5mg -1.25mg
January 27th 2012- PAXIL FREE
Started Zoloft mid Nov 2011 - currently at 100mg
Feb 8 2012 - Zoloft 75mg
early April 2012
April 11 2012: 62mg - compounding pharmacy - side effects at 75mg not acceptable
April 21 2012 - 50mg - feel much better - staying here for a while.
iwantpeace is offline   Reply With Quote