our logo
Freedom is in you...
You are enough. You are your solution.  
Go Back   paxilprogress > Paxil > Spirit
User Name
Password
Register Moderation Guidelines Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spirit Rejuvenate. Celebrate. Grow. You are the miracle and the creator in your experience. Freedom, is in YOU.

Adverse Drug Reaction Reporting    FDA Warnings    Published Withdrawal Studies    Pregnancy Warnings    Forum Psychology

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2007, 07:07 PM   #151
colours
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 195
Re: The 'Secret'

You think you knew ahead of time that glaxo would make a pill that would do this or you just asked for suffering? I still cannot believe on some level I asked for this. I think God gave this to me because he thought I could handle it. I believe he gave it to my husband because he use to give this stuff out to his patients especially zoloft. Which is the one that did him in. He doesn't prescribe it anymore. i cannot believe he asked for all this suffering for us for him. Why would you choose that over working hard and having a good life. Which is what we had.
__________________
3.1.6-6.23.6 zoloft
ct 6.23.6
colours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 07:15 PM   #152
imokay
Sometimes ya just gotta
say F$%^ YOU!
 
imokay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 8,678
Re: The 'Secret'

Quote:
Originally Posted by mja5
You think you knew ahead of time that glaxo would make a pill that would do this or you just asked for suffering? I still cannot believe on some level I asked for this. I think God gave this to me because he thought I could handle it. I believe he gave it to my husband because he use to give this stuff out to his patients especially zoloft. Which is the one that did him in. He doesn't prescribe it anymore. i cannot believe he asked for all this suffering for us for him. Why would you choose that over working hard and having a good life. Which is what we had.
You have answered some of these questions yourself.....
If he didnt take it then he would still be prescribing it to people now he doesnt. I wonder how many lives he has helped because he doesnt prescribe it anymore.
If I knew ahead of time what I know now about Paxil and GSK then I wouldnt have touched the stuff and I wouldnt be the person I am today. I have no idea what kind of person I would have been but the person I am now is much more understanding, compassionate and stronger than I ever thought I was before paxil.
__________________
CALLY
PAXIL FREE October 7, 2009


When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."


"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure"







imokay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 07:18 PM   #153
Charlie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 8,286
Re: The 'Secret'

I personally don't believe anyone here chose this hellish experience on any level. (Just my opinion) I do believe we are all going through it or have gone through it for a reason although for my part I don't know what the reason is.
__________________
The truth is the truth even if no one believes it, and a lie is a lie even if everyone believes it."

Knowledge speaks ....... Wisdom listens

Charlie

www.ThePaxilProtest.com
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 05:56 AM   #154
silence4now
 
silence4now's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: SE U.S.
Posts: 3,456
Re: The 'Secret'

A major obstacle to overall wellness is a mental attitude that is resistant to change, supported by unwillingness to help ourselves once valid knowledge of how to do so has been discovered.

Suffering is not the same as illness. In some cases, illness is invited by the choices we make, in others it is not.... it is merely part of the biological processes of life which sometimes go awry. God is not to blame for anyone's illness or suffering. I have known people who are ill but choose not to suffer, and they develop a mindset of responsibility to restore their wellness and to remain healthy. Once again, it's about the choices we make once we have the understanding...
__________________
Lisa - Paxil free since May 2004
_________________________________
God's economy is always positive.
silence4now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 05:58 AM   #155
silence4now
 
silence4now's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: SE U.S.
Posts: 3,456
Re: The 'Secret'

I tried the gratitude rock idea Sunday & Monday and it really works. I had one of the best days ever at work yesterday! This is a miracle consideriing the mindset I've had about my job over the last year.
__________________
Lisa - Paxil free since May 2004
_________________________________
God's economy is always positive.
silence4now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 06:27 AM   #156
angels
 
angels's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 3,052
Re: The 'Secret'

Quote:
Originally Posted by silence4now
A major obstacle to overall wellness is a mental attitude that is resistant to change, supported by unwillingness to help ourselves once valid knowledge of how to do so has been discovered.
just a couple of things to add. That change can be kicked into gear by asking the question "why did I choose this event in my life (good or "bad")?" The reason to ask this question is not to figure out why we're masochistic enough to have an illness, but because it moves our mind around enough so that we can piece together some parts of the puzzle. If we are able to connect some of the dots, then we have access to information that otherwise would be hidden to us. I know exactly why I got cancer and the type of cancer, but to find that out, it took being willing to look at aksing that question and being willing to search for the answer in mind-opening ways without judgment.



Quote:
Originally Posted by darcyb
Some treasure life in the midst of its adversity. Others don't. Which are you in light of your daughter's experience?
A comment on this one. I think that there is a fine line between denial and treasuring. If I am not evolved spiritually to the point where I can treasure it, then it is ok. In fact, if I am miserable in the midst of it (which I often am), this experience works in my favor if I can look back on it and understand how it enriched my life. This is tricky business. Feeling a tragedy wholeheartedly and embracing it consciously is pretty good stuff, but feeling a tragedy wholeheartedly and feeling desperate and overwhelmed paves the way for the classic Dark Night of the Soul. By definition, this is not fun or easy, but can open a door to the greatest things life on earth has to offer human beings while they are still on earth. The Lost Boys of Sudan have lived through horrors most of us will never live through, and yet, what has come from some of the survivors is amazing and would never have made its way on earth without these events.

This is also why in order for Christ to save us, it had to be in human form, He had to really suffer, and He had to lose all Hope and feel despair to the bone. "Why has thou forsaken me?" This was someone who was God at the same time He was human and he was unable to not be dying on the cross. Think of the despair this human felt knowing that he was also God and also that God, His Father, had forsaken him. And yet, look at what came of this. Somehow we all play a part in this collective sacred theater and we give a gift to others when we can give witness.

If you go to the center (the real center which cannot quite be captured by words, but by experience only) of religions, it all comes to the same place -- that we affect each other by how we live our lives. I know it's on a very small scale, but this web site is a good example. Think of how many lives this site has changed, and, in turn, how many other lives those people have changed.
__________________
Are we anti-med? I thought we were pro-heal? There's no SSRI on the market that cures anything. Therefore, SSRIs are anti-heal.. Darcy Baston

There is more than lies within those shiny brochures in the a pharma reps' trunk.Sometimes you have to look beyond the marketing machine to get the facts. Laurie Yorke
angels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 09:28 AM   #157
pax80
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Portugal
Posts: 3,787
Re: The 'Secret'

wher can i see the secret for free? It's not available here...
__________________
2002- 10mg diazepam(for a neck pain)
2003- 20mg seroxat(for benzo wd)
2005-stopped diazepam (1 year taper plus acupuncture)
2006-stopped paxil (1 year taper)
7 years free from drugs

Life is great!
pax80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 10:09 AM   #158
Kitsyl
 
Kitsyl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: England
Posts: 858
Re: The 'Secret'

Quote:
Originally Posted by silence4now
I tried the gratitude rock idea Sunday & Monday and it really works. I had one of the best days ever at work yesterday! This is a miracle consideriing the mindset I've had about my job over the last year.

That's great, Silence.

Had I not heard about The Secret, I'm wondering whether I'd have ever made the big move I've just made.
__________________
Diazepam 'Family' (28 years) - Cold turkey 2000
Seroxat (Paxil) 20mgs for 8 years. Started w/d in Aug 2005 using Seroxat liquid and measuring syringes.
05/2006: 8.2mgs
06/2006 : 8mgs
07/2006 : 7.4
08/2006: 7mgs
09/2006
: 5mgs
10/2006 : 4.4mgs
11/2006 : 4mgs
12/2006 : 3.4 mgs
01/2007 : 3mgs
02/2007 : 2.75mgs
02/2007 : 2.4mgs
03/2007 : 2mgs
04/2007 : 1mg
05/2007 : 0.5mg
06/2007 : 0.1 mgs
07/2007 : Zero. Drug and symptom free.
Kitsyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 10:13 AM   #159
imokay
Sometimes ya just gotta
say F$%^ YOU!
 
imokay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 8,678
Re: The 'Secret'

Quote:
Originally Posted by paxisnt4ever
wher can i see the secret for free? It's not available here...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...85084873084783
try going here someone elsee here posted this. You can also go to E-*** and get it
__________________
CALLY
PAXIL FREE October 7, 2009


When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."


"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure"







imokay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 10:42 AM   #160
pax80
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Portugal
Posts: 3,787
Re: The 'Secret'

ok..thanks
__________________
2002- 10mg diazepam(for a neck pain)
2003- 20mg seroxat(for benzo wd)
2005-stopped diazepam (1 year taper plus acupuncture)
2006-stopped paxil (1 year taper)
7 years free from drugs

Life is great!
pax80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 12:48 PM   #161
LCrawford67
Moderator
"Freakishly Optimistic"
 
LCrawford67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 34,690
Re: The 'Secret'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie
I personally don't believe anyone here chose this hellish experience on any level. (Just my opinion) I do believe we are all going through it or have gone through it for a reason although for my part I don't know what the reason is.
Charlie, I couldn't agree more. None of us chose to be where we are now, but we're here and we're here for a reason. The most obvious of which is to help others.
__________________
aka LC
aka Laurie C.


Paxil, 20 mg since 1997, for IBS
Two unsuccessful attempts to quit.
Started tapering 11/27/06
PAXIL FREE 12/29/07


Today is the best day, EVER!
LCrawford67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 01:07 PM   #162
LCrawford67
Moderator
"Freakishly Optimistic"
 
LCrawford67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 34,690
Re: The 'Secret'

Did you watch the DVD yet, Charlie?
__________________
aka LC
aka Laurie C.


Paxil, 20 mg since 1997, for IBS
Two unsuccessful attempts to quit.
Started tapering 11/27/06
PAXIL FREE 12/29/07


Today is the best day, EVER!
LCrawford67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 01:23 PM   #163
jeanie
 
jeanie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: NC
Posts: 873
Re: The 'Secret'

did you see it, LC? I am going to the bookstore tonight.
__________________
Jeanie

Nov 4th started the weaning process 10-5 mg
Nov. 28th---2.5 mg
Dec. 26th--1.25mg
Jan 7th----ZERO
Scripts taking-ZERO
Paxil made me feel sleepy, content and nonchalant.
Supplements- Multivitamin, B complex, C, Fish oil, magnesium citrate and E.
Therapy- attending church, listening to Christian music and praying.
Thank you, PAXILPROGRESS
I can do all things thru Christ, who strengthens me.
jeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 04:07 PM   #164
Charlie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 8,286
Re: The 'Secret'

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCrawford67
Did you watch the DVD yet, Charlie?
Yes but I haven't figured out how to explain what I think....
__________________
The truth is the truth even if no one believes it, and a lie is a lie even if everyone believes it."

Knowledge speaks ....... Wisdom listens

Charlie

www.ThePaxilProtest.com
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 04:44 PM   #165
LCrawford67
Moderator
"Freakishly Optimistic"
 
LCrawford67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 34,690
Re: The 'Secret'

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanie
did you see it, LC? I am going to the bookstore tonight.
No, Jeanie....I'm so tempted! But, I'd like to get more opinions.
__________________
aka LC
aka Laurie C.


Paxil, 20 mg since 1997, for IBS
Two unsuccessful attempts to quit.
Started tapering 11/27/06
PAXIL FREE 12/29/07


Today is the best day, EVER!
LCrawford67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 06:18 PM   #166
Charlie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 8,286
Re: The 'Secret'

The message can very easily be interpreted as bible based as long as you put the positive thinking and gratitude out to god. They actually mention God in the video.

The Bible says "Ask and ye shall receive". To think you can sit on the couch and wish yourself rich is ridiculous. But, through positive thinking and putting your desires out to god it becomes more realistic unless you just want the money because you are greedy. Does that make sense?

It becomes more realistic because you begin to trust yourself and rely on / expect God's help and guidance.

Go to
http://www.mountbaker65.com/MUSIC.html

and listen to "I believe I can fly" The Secret kinda follows the message of the song. Listen close to the words.
__________________
The truth is the truth even if no one believes it, and a lie is a lie even if everyone believes it."

Knowledge speaks ....... Wisdom listens

Charlie

www.ThePaxilProtest.com
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 07:48 AM   #167
nicemom
 
nicemom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 3,183
Re: The 'Secret'

Quote:
Originally Posted by silence4now
I tried the gratitude rock idea Sunday & Monday and it really works. I had one of the best days ever at work yesterday! This is a miracle consideriing the mindset I've had about my job over the last year.
I would say the whole gratitude thing has helped me more than anything also. Whenever I feel anger, especially the exagerated anger in w/d, I stop and rethink things. If my anger is toward my daughter I look at her and my gratitude warms me instantly, if I am angry while driving I stop and feel gratitude that I have a car and it runs and I can get where I need to go. If I feel anger at work I stop and feel grateful that I can pay my bills and am not out looking for a job. If I am impatient standing in line I stop and am grateful for a few moments of peace and quiet. I have found reasons to be gratful all over the place and I am grateful for that!!!
__________________
Diane
On Paxil for 5+ years
Weaned from 40mg to 15 over a 1 1/2 year period.
From 15mg-0 May/June 06 (before finding PP)
Protracted w/d from c/t.

First 10 mths up and down but tolerable.
Akathesia hit at 11 months. Many months of terrible mental and physical torture.
3/09 started Prozac but too stimulating. Currently on 15mg Lexapro and feeling so much better.

Not all who waunder are lost.
nicemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 07:50 AM   #168
nicemom
 
nicemom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 3,183
Re: The 'Secret'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie
I personally don't believe anyone here chose this hellish experience on any level. (Just my opinion) I do believe we are all going through it or have gone through it for a reason although for my part I don't know what the reason is.
Yet!
__________________
Diane
On Paxil for 5+ years
Weaned from 40mg to 15 over a 1 1/2 year period.
From 15mg-0 May/June 06 (before finding PP)
Protracted w/d from c/t.

First 10 mths up and down but tolerable.
Akathesia hit at 11 months. Many months of terrible mental and physical torture.
3/09 started Prozac but too stimulating. Currently on 15mg Lexapro and feeling so much better.

Not all who waunder are lost.
nicemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 09:49 AM   #169
LCrawford67
Moderator
"Freakishly Optimistic"
 
LCrawford67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 34,690
Re: The 'Secret'

Ok, time for me to throw my 2 cents in!

I watched it, online, this morning. I found it very uplifting and although I don't think it's something that can be achieved overnight, I believe it can be achieved.

As the one lady said, when you first start, part of your brain is telling you you're full of it (she didn't use those exact words) so, it's something we need to do every day, before we actually convince ourselves.

I truly believe this can be paramount to our recovery from w/d. And, I got myself a gratitude rock!
__________________
aka LC
aka Laurie C.


Paxil, 20 mg since 1997, for IBS
Two unsuccessful attempts to quit.
Started tapering 11/27/06
PAXIL FREE 12/29/07


Today is the best day, EVER!
LCrawford67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 10:24 AM   #170
Fleet86
 
Fleet86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,734
Re: The 'Secret'

I have watched the DVD and am reading the book. The book makes me feel empowered and I find many good ideas within it.

But I have a stumbling block. Please don't shout at me for being negative because I'm not being so deliberately. It's just that I have problems accepting the comment on pages 27 and 28 by Dr Joe Vitale. I will quote some of it if I may.

" ...Often when people first hear this part of the Secret they recall events in history where masses of lives were lost, and they find it incomprehensible that so many people could have attracted themselves to the event. By the law of attraction, they had to be on the same frequency as the event. It doesn't necessarily mean they thought of that exact event, but the frequency of their thoughts matched the frequency of the event."

He says more but this is the gist of my stumbling block. I very much want to practive some of the secret to help me deal with my withdrawal process and the challenges I face but can anyone explain this quote here. I'm sure we can all think of many such events in recent memory and I can in my own life.

Anyone have any thoughts on this please?

Many thanks,

Nicci x
__________________
Various Neuro meds to control Dystonia since 1996
Paxil 25mg for 13 years
Originally prescribed to medicate grief - been trying to get off it ever since.
Fleet86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 10:57 AM   #171
LCrawford67
Moderator
"Freakishly Optimistic"
 
LCrawford67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 34,690
Re: The 'Secret'

Nicci, I would have a hard time with that paragraph myself. I can't really fathom that the vicitms of 9/11 were somehow attracted to that event.

For me, I'm taking the core procedures from the movie and applying it to my life. In other words, don't let that paragraph hold you up, if you don't "get it" or believe it, look past it. Maybe, in time, we'll understand what he's saying.
__________________
aka LC
aka Laurie C.


Paxil, 20 mg since 1997, for IBS
Two unsuccessful attempts to quit.
Started tapering 11/27/06
PAXIL FREE 12/29/07


Today is the best day, EVER!
LCrawford67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 11:07 AM   #172
Fleet86
 
Fleet86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,734
Re: The 'Secret'

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCrawford67
Nicci, I would have a hard time with that paragraph myself. I can't really fathom that the vicitms of 9/11 were somehow attracted to that event.

For me, I'm taking the core procedures from the movie and applying it to my life. In other words, don't let that paragraph hold you up, if you don't "get it" or believe it, look past it. Maybe, in time, we'll understand what he's saying.
No Laurie, I can't fathom that idea either.

I will look past that paragraph as you advise and use the good stuff that comes from the book and DVD. There is a lot of stuff that I do find very helpful. Thanks for that.
__________________
Various Neuro meds to control Dystonia since 1996
Paxil 25mg for 13 years
Originally prescribed to medicate grief - been trying to get off it ever since.
Fleet86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 11:15 AM   #173
imokay
Sometimes ya just gotta
say F$%^ YOU!
 
imokay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 8,678
Re: The 'Secret'

Dont worry Darcy is here and he can explain it!

p.s. I brought the movie to work with me today and I am watcing it as we speak.
__________________
CALLY
PAXIL FREE October 7, 2009


When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."


"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure"







imokay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 11:29 AM   #174
Ariella
 
Ariella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,103
Re: The 'Secret'

Just my beliefs. Take it or leave it, but mostly leave it. Be you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet2
" ...Often when people first hear this part of the Secret they recall events in history where masses of lives were lost, and they find it incomprehensible that so many people could have attracted themselves to the event. By the law of attraction, they had to be on the same frequency as the event. It doesn't necessarily mean they thought of that exact event, but the frequency of their thoughts matched the frequency of the event."
I think I disagree with how the description stops at thought in this example. I think the soul's desire, either by new choice or one it had before it let itself be born into the physical, brings about the right thoughts in the body to make sure what it chose occurs.

In the Conversations With God series of books, this is discussed at length. It describes how just as a soul can choose what kind of parents to be born to, it also has friendships and loves with other souls, and they ALL agree to give each other mutual experiences through an interaction on the physical end. Ultimately all souls are one, and there is one experience being given to the one, through different perspectives. This explains how some people see each other and instantly know each other, or die together in a tragic event. Ultimately, we're all changing form in the event called, life, so we're all together all the time. Nothing happens to one that doesn't happen to you, just because the part of your brain called the ego has you convinced you're separate. (Which is a good thing, or you'd forget to drink water, eat, sleep, kiss someone, and stop experiencing.)

Every funeral is an opportunity for droves of people to experience how much love they're capable of. The reason you don't know how much you love someone until they're gone sort of thing. Death is an invitation to remember Who You Really Are. And that, is a gift. It may be that your soul and that of the deceased conspired to create that wonderful demonstration of relative release. The soul lives on just fine, happier, feeling good that it played a considerable role for other souls, just like it was agreed.

It's enough to know that death is NEVER in vain. There is nothing that is not already known and perfect through past lead-up and future opportunity. All benefits from any event exist. One need only choose to know one. Every meaning is created, so choose one, and you then have the experience of it and it shows up in your reality. Since souls are timeless, they live as many physical lives as they choose simultaneously. You can run into yourself. As a matter of fact, everybody is yourself. Say hi to you! Hi me!

With free will, nothing is noticeable nor occurring unless it's chosen at some level. Just because your physical brain can't fathom the level, considering the level it's at, doesn't mean your consciousness can't learn how to dig deeper into its awareness and discover the other levels where even more information is available surrounding events. It's why "sucking it up" doesn't work. It's why medicating a grieving period doesn't work. It robs a person of the depth they need to get to emotionally to perceive the much richer reality that is their human experience.

Every single event is an invitation for you to ask yourself, "Who Am I?" It's what you're here to do, so any calamity you call horrible, is still a gift to anyone who knows of it. Child birth pain anyone? So bad, and yet full of such gifts? And those events, revisited as you grow older, change their meaning as well. For many I'd say they become less or more of a previous meaning (humanity is resistant to change and truth), but there's also several opportunities for people to take a 180.

One example would be someone who hates illegal immigrants until they find themselves in love with someone from outside the country. If that someone misses a field on a form, and gets kept out of the country (processing times and appeals and corrections can take months to years), away from where the other lives, the relationship burns. The heart hurts. It cries. It begs to be with the person it loves. It becomes overburdened by pain and begins thinking of ways for two people to be together. All of a sudden, staying 7 months instead of only 6, which is illegal for visitors in the USA, turns the loved one into an illegal visitor/immigrant and all the preconceived notions are swept away in each hug and kiss.

Right and wrong is a fantasy invented by religious doctrine. There's no such thing. Every event is an opportunity no matter how mind-shattering it seems. It's an opportunity to not just get hateful and seek revenge, but to also put a stop to the hate-death experience entirely. In situations with a tornado where homes are destroyed and lives are lost, we have nature at work. The planet is life. It expands, it contracts, it refreshes its surface and throws up sometimes. Considering what kind of crap we put into water and the air, a lot of recent stuff is the planet having a big gastric disorder. Yeah, you'll sometimes get caught up in it. Does that make you a victim brutalized? No. It makes you part of the process. Nothing more. Blameless. And you can't be part of a process, unless you chose to be part of a process at some level, otherwise you wouldn't have been a part of it, through the mechanism of free will.

It seems to me the only difference between someone who feels things are random and another who doesn't, is that the one who doesn't, believes, and uses it. I say use what's available. Go in there and create your world! The outside will echo it.

In a Paxil withdrawal experience, people often slam into their insecure selves. And when they do, they start healing it. This healing also heals the outside, and it often shows up very quickly in who appears or disappears from your life. Some friends are revealed as shallow and you're relieved of their presence, and others are there for you in ways you didn't know they would be, until the difficulty and its healing created the opportunity to call them out. As you change within you, so will the outside. Men and women in north america often demonstrate this process just by when they chose to change their hair.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Cally! I'm just sharing what goes on in my little slice of awareness.
__________________
Panic attacks started Dec/1996
Zoloft summer 1998 (quit CT after a few days - bad reaction)
10mg Paxil fall 1998 / 20mg Paxil winter 1999
10mg September 2000 / 5mg October 2000 / FREE November 2000
Intense Withdrawal symptoms well into 2001
Withdrawal symptoms freedom by 2002
Ariella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 11:37 AM   #175
imokay
Sometimes ya just gotta
say F$%^ YOU!
 
imokay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 8,678
Re: The 'Secret'

nicely said Darcy!!
__________________
CALLY
PAXIL FREE October 7, 2009


When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."


"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure"







imokay is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:30 AM.


We are not in any way affiliated with Paxil's manufacturer GlaxoSmithKline.
Our ideas and suggestions are anecdotal, inspirational, and they work.

Get the best web browser, FireFox

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.