our logo
Freedom is in you...
You are enough. You are your solution.  
Go Back   paxilprogress > Paxil > General Discussion
User Name
Password
Register Moderation Guidelines Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Open discussion about Paxil, Paxil Withdrawal, successes and progress, good stories and bad, with and without.

Adverse Drug Reaction Reporting    FDA Warnings    Published Withdrawal Studies    Pregnancy Warnings    Forum Psychology

Old 03-01-2011, 08:11 AM   #1
Zoloft25

ssri and benzo withdrawal update

Hey guys, i'm as of today march 1st, 2011, I am 29 months since I cted zoloft, 17 months of celexa, and 6 months off ambien, i feel the ambien has really messed me up, I took it 5 months and am 6 months off now, i've been off it longer now than I took it, I wish I had a better update than this, but i'm really in a horrible wave! I am having rough morning anxiety, I feel like I wanna die when I first wake up, its awful fear, really rough, I also have muscle aches off and on in my arms and legs, and pins and needle feelings when i sit and when i stand and have it in many many diffrent parts of my body. It is really rough right now, but trying to stay positive, there are some things that have stopped, the diarreha, , and other gastrointestional problems have stopped, but its rough, my sleep is better but not great, woke up yesterday with awful pain in my fingers, couldnt get back to sleep so got up, I hope to see more improvement by summer, really rough right 'now, i'm just so unnerved and depressed right now, butally must fight on. Really hope I improve more by this summer. Just so thankful when I read people who have recovered, gives me hope. Thanks to PP. I keep fighting on

SHANE
20 mgs Celexa for a few weeks, tapered too fast. Back to 10 mgs for a while, tapered over a few months to 5 mgs and then stopped.

Started back on 10 mgs of Celexa april 11th,

Ambien 10 mgs for 2 months. now tapering slowly and having some withdrawal symptoms.

supplaments, 12000 mgs of Fish Oil, Multivitamin, 250 mgs Magnesium, Cod Liver Oil
Zoloft25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:22 AM   #2
Quirk

Re: ssri and benzo withdrawal update

As hard as it is, Shane, you know that this wave will not last forever!
I am in a bad wave as well right now, worse than most waves before. But it will be over in the near future..as always.

Some day, we will feel normal again

All the best to you!
W/D symptoms began 14 days later, lasting several months
Phase II 12.2009: Dizziness, derealization/depresonalization, anxiety, headaches
04.2010: Light headaches, unnormal cold fingertips, weird feelings, light dizziness now and then, anxiety, lightheadedness
45 months out: Still having symptoms, but much better than a year ago
Quirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:27 AM   #3
Hank Jr.

Just try to hang in Shane - waves come and go. For many the are even more hard the longer the drug, but it wont last for ever. The waves will then be smaller and smaller and one day there the waves are gone...

You cannot prevent the birds of sorrow from flying over your head, but
you can prevent them from building nests in your hair.
-Chinese Proverb
Hank Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 09:14 AM   #4
Criticalthinker

Hang in there. I am also in a bad wave right now for some weird reason. Worse than others. Just doesn't add up sometimes does it? Hope this one passes for you quickly. They always do but sure doesn't feel like it when you are in it.
CT
April 16 - 22/2010 tapered off SSRI x 6 days
April 16/2010 C/T Clonazepam
April 22/2010 SSRI free
W/D since.
Criticalthinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 10:25 AM   #5
Sunny1008

Hi Shane,
I took Ambien for only one week, and it really screwed me up! So I know how you are feeling. I've had HORRIBLE rebound insomnia, muscle aches and pains, shivering, sweating, and this odd fear feeling. Just wanted you to know there is someone else who knows how you feel.
Tapered off too quickly
Completely off 8/5/10, tried reinstating with disastrous results (kindling effect)
Currently in withdrawal hell
Sunny1008 is offline   Reply With Quote