our logo
Freedom is in you...
You are enough. You are your solution.  
Go Back   paxilprogress > Paxil > Spirit
User Name
Password
Register Moderation Guidelines Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spirit Rejuvenate. Celebrate. Grow. You are the miracle and the creator in your experience. Freedom, is in YOU.

Adverse Drug Reaction Reporting    FDA Warnings    Published Withdrawal Studies    Pregnancy Warnings    Forum Psychology

Old 10-17-2011, 10:20 PM   #1
Tiffni

Just something fun for everyone :)

I believe laughter can be a great medicine. And I thought maybe the community would want to post, I don't know any random thought, something that made you smile. So feel free to do so.

I'll start with a harmless little game we used to play. It's called the silliest thing I've done this week. I think it's pretty self explainatory.

The silliest thing I did this week was ran from a falling leaf because it sort of looked like a moth. I'm terrified of bugs in general but particularly moths and spiders.

I also wanted to just put something out there for those who will appreciate it. If you don't get it or don't think it's funny, don't worry, I'm kinda nerdy. I saw it on the show Numb3rs a while back and still think its funny though.

"Applied physicists are from Venus. Theoretical physicists wonder why it spins in the opposite direction."

I think I'm definately a theortical physicists. (not really a physicists just enjoy physics, and algebra, and trig, and.....)

Paxil:
April 2011: 20 mg
June 2011: 40 mg
10-10-11: cold turkey
10-17-11: 20 mg eod (official start of taper)
10-27-11 20 mg e3d
11-1-11 5 mg (last dose)
11-11-11 40 mg (no longer quitting)
Tiffni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 07:34 AM   #2
KittyQ

Re: Just something fun for everyone :)

Well, this seemed pretty silly to me at the time. One evening I was going to take a bath as usual. My mind was all jumbled up with the W/D noise and distraction and confusion. I turned on the water in the tub and just automatically pulled the thingy to start the shower....then also leaned over to put the plug in the drain because I usually take a bath at night.... As I did that of course the water suddenly sprayed out of the shower head right into my HAIR. Evidently, I was going to take a bath and a shower at the same time. It was so stupid I just had to laugh at myself in spite of how bad I felt AND at how ridiculous this journey really is...

This is a good idea, Tiffni....

KittyQ

CT off 40mg Paxil, Apriil, 2009
KittyQ is offline   Reply With Quote