our logo
Freedom is in you...
You are enough. You are your solution.  
Go Back   paxilprogress > Paxil > General Discussion
User Name
Password
Register Moderation Guidelines Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Open discussion about Paxil, Paxil Withdrawal, successes and progress, good stories and bad, with and without.

Adverse Drug Reaction Reporting    FDA Warnings    Published Withdrawal Studies    Pregnancy Warnings    Forum Psychology

Old 11-28-2003, 09:28 AM   #1
sarah
"Texts gerbils!"

by the way Scott

no I am not related to Jack!! I have to say though that I always wanted a son called Jack. Unfortunately I got stuck with a Frost and that went out the window. While I am here I would like to say that you are a cool dude. You give some very good advice, but more importantly are always open to other opinions. You seem to think hard before you answer peoples' questions and don't just fire off a load of s--t. I have to say this site has been invaluable to me in this fight against paxhell. Darcy, yourself, Kizzie, Julie D, Safarigirl and others that I have forgotten have kept me sane!!! I just sent a note to Kizzie and said that we are very lucky to be living in the internet age. I don't know about you but I was almost convinced that I was a complete nutcase. I may have gone on feeling that way had I not typed seroxat (paxil in the uk) into the internet and found some amazing people who were in the same boat. I may not post a lot but I check in every time I am in work to see how you are all doing. All I can say is thank you to you all for being here and continuing to share your pain and your triumphs with us all. We are all better people for having beeen through this experience. I hope it has made me less judgmental and more compassionate. I would hate to think all this suffering has been for nothing. Love Sarah
sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2003, 10:13 AM   #2
Scott

eh i dunno, i am opinionated but i try to sound like i know what im talking about :P darcy seems to be better at that than i am, im still learning from what he has to say. But i guess i have my own little piece of experience to offer.. and thats what makes it all worth it. I guarantee your pain isnt for nothing.. on a higher level than any of us can imagine right now, it serves a purpose.. we arent meant to always know right away what that purpose is, sometimes not even in this life, but it does serve a purpose.

What has happened to it all?
Crazy, some are saying
Where is the life that I recognize?
Gone away

But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

surviving an ssri reaction
alternative anxiety treatments
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2003, 02:14 PM   #3
CloneX

Yeah, sometimes I wonder where I would be without the internet. I guess I would be a drug junkie...forever on ADs.
CloneX is offline   Reply With Quote