our logo
Freedom is in you...
You are enough. You are your solution.  
Go Back   paxilprogress > Paxil > Anxiety, Panic & Agoraphobia Issues in Withdrawal
User Name
Password
Register Moderation Guidelines Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anxiety, Panic & Agoraphobia Issues in Withdrawal Feel like anxiety is controlling your life? Is it anxiety or withdrawal? This forum can provide information on how to recognize anxiety for what it is and techniques to take back your life.

Adverse Drug Reaction Reporting    FDA Warnings    Published Withdrawal Studies    Pregnancy Warnings    Forum Psychology

Old 03-23-2012, 08:31 AM   #1
LifeBegins

friends/no friends

Basically, im three year off antidepressents but still suffering from mental health issues due to the sudden withdrawal. What has affected me a lot if my lack of libido (sex drive). I dont get the response from women that I used to and tbh see most of them as friends. This all changed when I was two weeks into the ad before then I loved sex and was turned on had thoughts etc.

Basically I moved back to where I grew up hoping to slip back in with my mates. I explained to some of them the issues I had been through and though they understood. Now two new lads joined the group who are single and healthy and they started slagging me off behind my back to my friends calling me gay etc.

This went further where the whole group basically turned on me and started slagging me off on facebook.

Im not really sure what to do, Im not gay im in a loving relationship and have a child I just cant seem to mix with this group any help??
LifeBegins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:37 AM   #2
LCrawford67
"Freakishly Optimistic"

Re: friends/no friends

Find new friends.

I'm not trying to be snarky, but these people aren't truly friends if they're calling you names and frankly, how immature are these guys to do this to you on Facebook??? Really?

Paxil, 20 mg since 1997, for IBS
Two unsuccessful attempts to quit.
Started tapering 11/27/06
PAXIL FREE 12/29/07

Today is the best day, EVER!
LCrawford67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:36 AM   #3
audrealjade

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCrawford67 View Post
Find new friends.

I'm not trying to be snarky, but these people aren't truly friends if they're calling you names and frankly, how immature are these guys to do this to you on Facebook??? Really?
For real. Don't even waste your time with people who would treat you this way. You deserve better than that.
7.5mg - 1 week
5mg - 1 week
2.5mg - 1 week
Off all medication as of 12/17/2011

My story ends with finding out I have Lyme disease which caused my nervous system and hormones to go haywire. Currently in treatment.
www.sabbaticalsoapbox.com

"Let everything happen to you, beauty and terror. Just keep going, no feeling is final." - Rilke
audrealjade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:17 AM   #4
trixiemom

You don't deserve to be treated that way by anyone. These people aren't friends, they are bullies.

Real friends will hold you up in times of need, not tear you down. Try to meet some new people and make new friends who accept you for who you are.

Don't let this bring you down. Stay positive.
trixiemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:53 AM   #5
Bird2173

Jerks!

Sucks you were open and they turned it on you to get kicks off it. Sad to say - you need real friends, these are not!

Hang in there.

I tend to only have a couple good friends and thats it....I get more out of the couple I trust.

February 12th, 2012 - 17/18 mgs:worried2
March 11th, 2012 - 15 mgs
April 2nd, 2012 - 11 mgs
May 2012 10mgs -
June 17th 2012 - 8/9 mgs
August15th back to 10 mgs

Todays date 9/14/2012 48 days ago I started a low calorie (1200) diet - so far I've lost 20 lbs!
Bird2173 is offline   Reply With Quote