our logo
Freedom is in you...
You are enough. You are your solution.  
Go Back   paxilprogress > Paxil > Health Challenges
User Name
Password
Register Moderation Guidelines Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Health Challenges Anxiety, depression, OCD, headaches, weight and more.

Adverse Drug Reaction Reporting    FDA Warnings    Published Withdrawal Studies    Pregnancy Warnings    Forum Psychology

Old 04-05-2012, 07:25 PM   #1
Rhondaj

so pissed

I'm so tired and just about had it ! Feel like No one believe I'm going threw withdrawal any more because I been on Paxil about four weeks I know it's not my symptoms coming back. Things I never experience pre paxil are harping never had neck pain or the skates in the morning never had side pains or headache I hate Paxil it's ruining my marriage I pray these symptoms go away feel like life is going on with out .me went to the doctor they tell me everything is good huh Oh he offered me a few Paxil snag ain't this a hot damn mess
Rhondaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 07:27 PM   #2
Rhondaj

Re: so pissed

Oh lol meant to say the shakes. Sorry this phone sucks balls
Rhondaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 05:29 PM   #3
chiropteran

Actually I think I like your phone, those typoes made me smile! I was picturing Paxil-induced harp-playing while you rollerskated around in the mornings....
ENOUGH!
Jun10-Feb11: 80-60mg, 5-12% 6wkly
Feb-Jul11: 60-50, 5% 6wkly
Jul11-Mar12: 50-20, 10% 6wkly
Hold at 20 for winter...
Aug-Dec12: 18-9.5, 10% 4wkly
Jan-Jun13: 8.6-3.7, 10% 4wkly
Jul-Dec13: 3.3-1.5, 10% 4wkly (1 bigger drop to 1.5)
23 Jan 2014 : 1mg
chiropteran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 06:47 PM   #4
TryingtoGetWell

I didn't just smile, I laughed so hard at both your posts I had tears streaming down my cheeks. For which I'm very grateful, since my dry-eye condition (Sjogren's syndrome - not withdrawal!) has been very bad lately, so my eyes needed that bath!

(And I think we speak the same language lol - probably why I've always related to southerners so much lol even though unfortunately I'm not from the south.)

Seriously, if you were on the med(s) (are you still taking buspar or anything?), that's long enough for it to have caused some brain changes, even if the people who don't take you seriously don't realize that. (People don't understand about these meds generally - and too often that includes doctors, I'm afraid.)

However you were very fortunate that you only took the med that short length of time. You should heal much faster than many of us. Hang in there!
4/21/06 - 15 mg
4/27/06 - 10 mg
5/17/06 - 5 mg (none 5/20)
5/21-24/06 - 2.5 mg (5/22 - none)
5/25/06 - d/cd paroxetine
Felt better than in years, then gradual WD symptoms
6/17/06 - Bolted awake in blind terror, started E-ticket ride to hell
2010 - Leaving hell for balmier climate!
(Still on my pre-paxil 0.5 mg clonazepam)
TryingtoGetWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 06:51 PM   #5
LCrawford67
"Freakishly Optimistic"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhondaj View Post
Oh lol meant to say the shakes. Sorry this phone sucks balls
Rhonda, that's just damn funny! If nothing else, you've got a sense of humor and that's awesome!

I know it's hard, but just be patient and give things time to settle down. Four weeks isn't long, but long enough and this isn't something that should be long lasting.

Paxil, 20 mg since 1997, for IBS
Two unsuccessful attempts to quit.
Started tapering 11/27/06
PAXIL FREE 12/29/07

Today is the best day, EVER!
LCrawford67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 09:41 PM   #6
TryingtoGetWell

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryingtoGetWell View Post
I didn't just smile, I laughed so hard at both your posts I had tears streaming down my cheeks. For which I'm very grateful, since my dry-eye condition (Sjogren's syndrome - not withdrawal!) has been very bad lately, so my eyes needed that bath!

(And I think we speak the same language lol - probably why I've always related to southerners so much lol even though unfortunately I'm not from the south.)

Seriously, if you were on the med(s) (are you still taking buspar or anything?), that's long enough for it to have caused some brain changes, even if the people who don't take you seriously don't realize that. (People don't understand about these meds generally - and too often that includes doctors, I'm afraid.)

However you were very fortunate that you only took the med that short length of time. You should heal much faster than many of us. Hang in there!
Oops... In my previous post, I meant to say "Seriously, if you were on the med(s) for four weeks..."

I do things like that. I don't post from a phone. But maybe I should say I do. LOL.

Anyway, I hope that's clearer. And I hope you feel better soon!
4/21/06 - 15 mg
4/27/06 - 10 mg
5/17/06 - 5 mg (none 5/20)
5/21-24/06 - 2.5 mg (5/22 - none)
5/25/06 - d/cd paroxetine
Felt better than in years, then gradual WD symptoms
6/17/06 - Bolted awake in blind terror, started E-ticket ride to hell
2010 - Leaving hell for balmier climate!
(Still on my pre-paxil 0.5 mg clonazepam)
Old 04-06-2012, 09:44 PM   #7
TryingtoGetWell

P.S. That feature on my cell that fills in words for you totally sucks. omg, what are those things thinking?

Luckily, I found that feature could be turned off, and I did just that. I make enough mistakes without a phone putting its foot in my mouth too. Usually too many feet in there already!