our logo
Freedom is in you...
You are enough. You are your solution.  
Go Back   paxilprogress > Paxil > General Discussion
User Name
Password
Register Moderation Guidelines Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

General Discussion Open discussion about Paxil, Paxil Withdrawal, successes and progress, good stories and bad, with and without.

Adverse Drug Reaction Reporting    FDA Warnings    Published Withdrawal Studies    Pregnancy Warnings    Forum Psychology

Old 04-20-2012, 04:47 PM   #1
paxilmom14

Progress and awareness

First of all thanks to everyone who sent your love and prayers our way! I am so glad that I found this support site. My son and husband are already feeling better off Paxil. My son is having some issues but he said my info from this site keeps him going!
He tells me that as soon as he is released he is going to become an advocate for children on SSRI's and also raise awareness of the dangers of SSRI's on children and young adults!!!!! SOOOOO PROUD!!!! He has started already by relaying ideas to me on visiting days in fact thats all he talks about. It keeps his mind busy. he wants to start already (with my help) with a website and brocures etc. Of course he is limited right now being locked up and all.
A special thanks goes to Iwantpeace who sent me a fundraising website I can use until we get our own set up. THANKS Iwantpeace!!!!
All proceeds will first go to procuring a medical expert witness to speak on my sons behalf and expenses attached to that anything we get beyond that will 100% go to raise awareness on the danger of SSRI's in children and young adults so no other child or family has to go thorugh the nightmare we have.
So tell your friends and thanks again especially for the prayers!!!!!
The website is:

www.youcaring.com

and the fundraiser to look for is:

Barrett\'s hope fund

(yes the slash is in there it was an accident and couldn't be changed )
paxilmom14 is offline   Reply With Quote