our logo
Freedom is in you...
You are enough. You are your solution.  
Go Back   paxilprogress > Paxil > Spirit
User Name
Password
Register Moderation Guidelines Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spirit Rejuvenate. Celebrate. Grow. You are the miracle and the creator in your experience. Freedom, is in YOU.

Adverse Drug Reaction Reporting    FDA Warnings    Published Withdrawal Studies    Pregnancy Warnings    Forum Psychology

Old 04-19-2012, 11:01 PM   #1
aberdeen

This Too Shall Pass

This Too Shall Pass
by Joyce Meyer - posted April 20, 2012

And it shall come to pass. óGenesis 4:14 (KJV)

In the beginning chapters of the book of Genesis we see a prophetic word that things will "come to pass." In fulfillment of this word, the expression "it came to pass" is used hundreds of times throughout the King James Version of the Bible.

For example, in Genesis 39 (KJV), which describes some of Joseph's experiences in Egypt where he was sold into slavery and rose to second in command of the entire nation, the phrase "and it came to pass" appears eight times. The last book of the Bible, Revelation, speaks of things, which must shortly come to pass (Revelation 1:1 KJV).

That should tell us in this life whatever exists now, or will exist in the future, is not permanent but temporary. The good news is, no matter how dismal our current situation or outlook, we are assured by God, "This too shall pass."

Life is a continual process in which everything is constantly changing. If we can grasp that truth, it will help us make it through the difficult times in which we find ourselves. It will also help us not to hold on too tightly to the good times, thinking, "If I ever lose all this, I just can't make it."

God wants us to enjoy all of lifeónot just its destination but also the trip itself.

2005-2010 Effexor XR 112.5mg-262.5mg for PPD
June-Dec 2010 Poop-out (crash)
3 month cross taper off Effexor onto 40mg Cipralex, switched to 20mg Celexa, switched to 20mg Paxil
Nothing helped except waiting 7 months to stabilize on Paxil then starting to taper:
Oct'11 to Nov '12 20mg-10mg
March'13 to Feb'14 9mg -4mg
Feb 7/14-4.0mg
April 1/14-3.6mg
aberdeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 08:19 PM   #2
silence4now

Re: This Too Shall Pass

Yes it will. I remember being up late many nights and sometimes all night during withdrawal. I got to see a lot of Joyce Meyer during that time.
silence4now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 05:09 PM   #3
Jopro

Re: This Too Shall Pass

Yes and she never fails to help to some degree! Louie giglio said in something i watched yesterday that every minute 50.00 cells die and are replaced. So God makes sure that the body is healing ALL the time. I found it very comforting that its not just situations its bodily changes. True we are getting older but this "poison" is passing as well.
Jopro is offline   Reply With Quote