our logo
Freedom is in you...
You are enough. You are your solution.  
Go Back   paxilprogress > Paxil > Health Challenges
User Name
Password
Register Moderation Guidelines Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Health Challenges Anxiety, depression, OCD, headaches, weight and more.

Adverse Drug Reaction Reporting    FDA Warnings    Published Withdrawal Studies    Pregnancy Warnings    Forum Psychology

Old 04-23-2012, 05:22 AM   #1
angelsm

I have rediscovered PMS!!!!

Since withdrawing from paroxetine I have rediscovered the monthly horror of the premenstrual syndrome.

The other day, as I was reading a magazine while in line at the supermarket, the woman behind me bumped into my trolley as if to hurry me along. What I meant to do in response was turn to her, raise an eyebrow and then continue reading in total disregard of her rudeness. What I did was hurl myself towards her and snarl something incomprehensible. I didn't think it was really that bad until I saw the man behind her go pale and hurry off to wait in another line.

Thank God for the endless chocolate bars at checkout..

In all seriousness though these drugs have totally divorced myself from how my body functions normally - I never got PMS on the drugs - the moods, the anger, the bloating, the unrelenting need for chocolate (come to think of it, on drugs, that was all the time) and as much as I don't like all of these symptoms, they are natural. I am not however, going to immediately go out and celebrate my newly found womanhood just yet.

In the meantime I have decided to paint a sign to go round my neck to warn others. But my cats can't read.....
Severe withdrawals since
angelsm is offline   Reply With Quote