our logo
Freedom is in you...
You are enough. You are your solution.  
Go Back   paxilprogress > Paxil > Action / Protests / Legal
User Name
Password
Register Moderation Guidelines Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Action / Protests / Legal Has your experience with Paxil motivated outward change? Discuss in here!

Adverse Drug Reaction Reporting    FDA Warnings    Published Withdrawal Studies    Pregnancy Warnings    Forum Psychology

Old 01-22-2011, 07:56 AM   #1
Zoloft25

Do I have a case to sue my doc guys??

I never thought of this until now guys, but when people sue these doctiors and psychiatrists, they always say they should have read the list of symptoms from the pamphlet they were given, when i was given 5o mgs of zoloft back in 2002. They just gave me samples, no pamplet, nothing!! I cant remember his name, cause he left 2 vweeks after giving me the drugs, but if i can find out who he is, could i have a case guys?? Just wandered your opinions on this

SHANE
20 mgs Celexa for a few weeks, tapered too fast. Back to 10 mgs for a while, tapered over a few months to 5 mgs and then stopped.

Started back on 10 mgs of Celexa april 11th,

Ambien 10 mgs for 2 months. now tapering slowly and having some withdrawal symptoms.

supplaments, 12000 mgs of Fish Oil, Multivitamin, 250 mgs Magnesium, Cod Liver Oil
Zoloft25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 08:37 AM   #2
scotty
Administrator

Re: Do I have a case to sue my doc guys??

That ship sailed a long time ago, and the fact that there were other drugs involved, (Celexa, Ambien) would eliminate the possibility for a lawsuit. Lawsuits in the early years were for suicidality, not for withdrawal or weaning problems.

"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase."
MLK
scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 01:52 PM   #3
tammie

i have a good one to tell

i went to doctor yesterday feb4th i didnot see toe doc i saw his nurse practiciner i was feeling realy awful and weak with akathisia and just about anything else you can imagian though i knew what it was it was taking to much topral he had uped me 2 month ago to 100mg from 50mg i take it because i have mvp symtomes it kind slowes hear and keeps the palpitations under control his nurse did take me back down to 50mg topral but here is the craxy she wants me to DOUBLE my dose of paxil from 37.5 to 75mg of paxil i smiled and nudded and thought [r u crazy] there was more like she called my topral topamax but i curected her on that and she didny know you can not cut pills in half that are extener realeased either. now i dont know what to do wish i had a good doctor office around here but i live in a area where it is few and far between yeah Ohio.