our logo
Freedom is in you...
You are enough. You are your solution.  
Go Back   paxilprogress > Paxil > Journals
User Name
Password
Register Moderation Guidelines Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Journals Track your own progress

Adverse Drug Reaction Reporting    FDA Warnings    Published Withdrawal Studies    Pregnancy Warnings    Forum Psychology

Old 02-22-2012, 03:17 PM   #1
obliviousjo

Gotta Start somewhere:) My journal

Ok took last partial venlafaxine pill on the 10th of feb 2012....Today has been day 13 th off withdrawal...Not easy, not fun but with the help of pain and sleep aides I am here...I have zero clue how I'll feel tomorrow bc everyday has been different. Ya think ur in the clear, than BAM, wake up feeling like you want to die...Amazingly you make it thru the day. Up the next, feel half way human again...
Today I wanted to go for a walk but it is snowing, cold and damp...BUT just feeling that twinge of wanting to leave my house IS MONUMENTAL for me. I dont even want to leave my room...And that $h!t started well before wding.... Peeking around this site is how I spend my nights...And other research about other ppl wd experience but this is only forum I actually signed up for... I agree with weaning off slow IF you can but for me, as of now, the side affects of being on venlafaxine far outweigh this wd...again ONLY bc I still have pain and sleep aids...But I have such an extensive list of health conditions and they all revert back to these AD....This I know....I was better off by far before ever going on em...One pill leeds to another, than that one to yet another...I also think tho that I wasn't REALLY prepaired to deal with the world, the work it takes to get healthy and stay there until as of late....When ur about to loose it all bc you cant find the strength to get out of bed....something clicks....after 8 yrs of being too sore, too manic, too selfish bc of the thousands of pain issues you have....you just change...I need my kids to remember the mommy that runs in the park, swings, and just does...and not bc the change in meds is making me feel manic enuf to want to!!!!

Super glad to join a community where ppl get IT bc our friends and families can't...They just can't So thank you
obliviousjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 03:56 PM   #2
Wld

Re: Gotta Start somewhere:) My journal

Welcome welcome welcome! You've come to a good place. Is it really snowing there? It's 83 degrees here today, my daughter's laying by the pool Its fun to talk to people from different parts of the country/world. For a second you can almost forget why it is we're here.

I too had to abandon my drug before I could taper properly. So you're not alone. There are lots of different people with lots of different situations here.
Again, welcome aboard!
Reinstated Celexa 10 mg. 12/14/11
Up to 20mg. 12/21/11 sick, horrible time
Down to 10mg. 2/7/12 giving up reinstating
5mg. 2/15/12.
4mg. 2/27/12.
3mg. 3/7/12
2mg. 3/14/12
1mg. 3/21/12
Last dose 3/27/12

Wld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 05:13 PM   #3
RobInSydney

Hi O/J; Am here in Sydney, and waiting to stabilise after an updose to 300 mg Effexor... I relate a lot to your description of struggle through the day. The venlafaxine stories here seem to be a little scarrier.. but it seems there is some levels of recovery...Be good to hear more about your Effexor story...
But I too, searched a lot of sites... and have joined this... as it seemed to have the most collective experience and wisdom.. and have already learnt a lot...
What sleeping aids are your referring to... I had a brilliant sleep last night on three valerian based tablets... they have always worked well for me. I was on benzos 21 years ago... and having recovered from that (with AA), cant imagine them being helpful to me now. I have my work cut out with "just" effexor...wishing us all well on your journeys...Rob
1999-2001: Luvox (CT)
2002-2012: Effexor 300mg
Dec 2011: 25% drop in two weeks (reinstated)
RobInSydney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 05:22 PM   #4
obliviousjo

Thank you wld...I was just today reading a lil about you too And yes, snowing...I just moved back to WI after being gone for 10 yrs....last home was in NV...man, what was I thinking??? Haha...but my friends are here...much needed at this time in my life...I was a recluse for far too long...Looking forward to hanging out with them all asap...What I find hilarious is that I used to judge my drinking, pot smoking friends...Good Lord, had that been my vices I would have been in such a better place these days!!! NOW THAT is funny...just bc our doctors prescribe it, doesn't mean its good for ya
Here I thought I was innocent for not partaking...Hehehe...Thanks again for the welcome!!!
Old 02-22-2012, 05:46 PM   #5
julleri

Quote:
Originally Posted by obliviousjo View Post
Thank you wld...I was just today reading a lil about you too And yes, snowing...I just moved back to WI after being gone for 10 yrs....last home was in NV...man, what was I thinking??? Haha...but my friends are here...much needed at this time in my life...I was a recluse for far too long...Looking forward to hanging out with them all asap...What I find hilarious is that I used to judge my drinking, pot smoking friends...Good Lord, had that been my vices I would have been in such a better place these days!!! NOW THAT is funny...just bc our doctors prescribe it, doesn't mean its good for ya
Here I thought I was innocent for not partaking...Hehehe...Thanks again for the welcome!!!
Hi jo,

Found your response to my thread, so I thought I'd make a comment on yours.

Effexor - nastiest antidepressant out there. That is the stuff that f-ed me up big time.

Where in Wisc do you live? I was born/raised Sheboygan County. Did two years at University of Wi in Eau Claire (2000 - 2002) then fell "in love" (what the heck is that nonsense? ) in 2002 with someone and moved to AZ to join in post-graduate work. Been in AZ ever since (don't hate it but don't love it, either).

I feel like a recluse, too. I abandoned fam. sometimes it feels like. Makes me feel so alone. I have an aunt and uncle who are snowbirds here now (in a retirement trailer - yeah, my family never did much $ wise/career-wise). I visited them this Saturday past. Wow, I felt like I was back in Wisconsin what with all their slow-talking, complaining about everything, racist comments, criticizing everything. Argh - I don't miss that about (some) of the Wisconsinites I've grown to know over time. However, I DO miss some of the people there (generally are smarter and more "real" - like East Coast type realness you don't find in people out west). People out here are seriously space cadets.

OK, enough stereotyping from me. Ha - now I'm doing the Wisconsin judging and complaining!

Jason
Old 02-22-2012, 05:48 PM   #6
julleri

BTW- What is your med history? I see you stopped - just plain STOPPED venlafaxine (Effexor). How much were you taking and for how long? Were you on XR or immediate release?
Old 02-22-2012, 09:26 PM   #7
obliviousjo

Hi Guys...sorry been sooo caught up in ppls posts that I haven't learned the signature line yet..I soley use my cell phone to post..grrr..darn kids take my laptop...oh well...anyway..Rob...I'm still on ambian...Not good I know but easier than this damn venlafaxine to get off....those and my pain pills are taking a back seat to the weaning process until I'm more stable from this V wd...I always have leftovers with the pain pills bc I knew I was not going to be a lifer on em...that said, nothing has been harder for me than going off AD...and at one time I was on a strong, evil pain med...that is f'd up ah??? I want to try the vroot bc I have been consumed with reading up on more holistic remedies this past year... Glad it has good report with you... One of my questions that I keep forgetting to ask or look up is just how bad this ambian could be hindering in the way of going off an snri...hmm?? Maybe someone can answer that for me?? And yes, I read about ur AA stuff...I liked it and think you may have inspired me to actually look into something along its line..TY.. I think You are ABSOLUTLY right in NOT returning to ANY other sleep meds!!! Thinking ur going to have ur hands full with this Venlafaxine Just hearing that high of a dose scares the living **** out of me..
I was on 75 mg. venlafaxine for about 11 months after being on cymbalta for like 5 yrs if memory serves me right...before that it was a host of many other AD with trial and errors...that train started in the year 2002...A very published and renowned fibro doc started me on the cymbalta...I was new to pain at that time and wasn't able to know how to begin to deal with it at all at that time...I'm not the same person today..weird..anyway...I look foreward to having a allie in this crazy venlafaxine journey....hope somehow we can help one another
Old 02-22-2012, 09:59 PM   #8
RobInSydney

Yeah, well I have sure learnt a lot here already. A buddy offered to meet me at an AA meeting tonight... so I'll definitely be going...puts in in a very positive environment... and helps me with the "big picture".
I have pain issues too... and just last week had C1-C2 Cortisone injection..which has actually spiked the pain further for the time being.
But over the last few years, have had a definite diagnosis and pretty good treatment for back and head pain. World class group of docs, near Sydney. They say that chronic pain leads to anxiety and depression in 100% of cases. And almost all the patients they see are addicted to some drug or other. Just good to know it not all "in the head"..
While I am on a high , I don't think its going to be any harder, rather just longer getting off. But some of the earlier results here do scare me...
Was, for a short time, up to 375. I reduced back to 300 very carefully...but i a way that I know my body doesn't want more.. Am thinking probably very slow taper of say 5% to 225 (where there is full measures tabs available).. In feeling my way... I suspect a solid time at that "plateau:"will reinforce the body's "knowledge" that that is the new top level..But who knows, at this stage.. I really take heart here that many people seem to be able to continue working and being useful while slow tapering.. and from my current measure... although I would like to be off completely... I don't think that is a useful headspace... just reduce to the next level and consolidate...ie look for some permanent improvement, rather than rapid results..
Hope more Effexor experience gathers at this site.. it will; be good for all f us..Rob
Old 02-22-2012, 10:22 PM   #9
obliviousjo

Jason, thought I better answer urs in a separate post
I live right outside of madison...and moving back to madtown in April... I have moved to several states since I graduated high school..One of them being Dallas TX bc I too fell in love and got sidetracked from originally moving to NM..lol..funny...I never was meant for small town u.s.a...until, well now actually kids changed me...I consider madison peeps to be anything but racist tho...and very diverse...at least the people I would ever surround myself with...Crazy, beer drinking, cheese loving wisconites yes but...haha...I guess some of the smaller towns ppl are still in need of a good kick in the nads!!!
And yep straight up almost cold turkey from the venlafaxine...I somewhat started to wean myself from the 75 mg. xr for a couple weeks..half heartily bc I was finally putting the pieces together...reading and understanding that all my f'ed up symtoms from day one lead back to A pill.....the more I really thought about it ALL, the more I got that...I mean...stress of having newborn twins at the time along with blending my new family together...(freshly married & going from being a single mom to one child) than BAM, married... With two step daughters as well....mom of 1 turned into mom of 5 overnight..and my new husband with his own issues....I woke up one day and my life was crazy...husband cheated on me while pregnant with twins...found that out after babies turned one...I moved away from all my family and friends to be with this man!!!! It was more than I think I knew how to cope with at the My body manifested into pain..started with uncontrollable occipital headaches than the flu that couldn't shake... Man I probably needed the escape at the time...who knows but now I know one pill leads to another and another...Like I stated somewhere...I'm a different woman today...Ive always been the smarta$$, strong type but lost lil pieces of ME along the way..I'm going on day 13 and there has been days I was in hell and who knows, might go there again but today I'm ok...I'm writing on here and getting more of myself back with everyday...today I managed with half my pain pills, zero benadryl, I ate, I'm half fricken alive....gotta move foreward
Old 02-22-2012, 10:55 PM   #10
obliviousjo

Rob...ur absolutely right..I think the turtle wins the race...but I had sever reactions to the venlafaxine...I mean bad...hair loss, a rash that sidetracked my sleep, my thinking....it was bad...if I didnt have the all out war with my body I too would have tapered..slow...wasnt an option for me....and I don't work...can take months if need be to get it together...I can sleep, freak out, whatever it takes...lol...I go in on monday nerve searing in back...lower this time but if I get good results go back to do my C1-C5 next....already been down the cortisol road....it helped and yes you DO tend to flare up first week or two but than...I had amazing results!!!! Loved the end result of them...I guess this searing of the nerves is supposed to give longer results...guess I'll find out Had to do two test runs before actually getting this part done...did last visit with zero anastacia....they had shortage...darn michael jackson....sorry thats not even normal to joke about...I needed the laugh...anyway that appointment sucked....only lasted like 5 min so I thought..yeah ok..just do it....than they started ramming needles in the lower back, through the muscle....needless to say.....they got a couple choice words out of me...under my breath....kind of...The real pisser was....when the doc came in he was apparently not happy that I was one of the patients the nurses decided didn't need the iv that day,...that mind screwed me I think.... I'm always really quiet and nice there too....maybe she didnt like that I'm just a lil thing??? I'm kinda small but I really do eat...lol
Old 02-22-2012, 11:20 PM   #11
RobInSydney

No worries for me... already lost my hair...lol

Re nerve pain: sounds like you are talking about RFA (radio frequency ablation)... Is that right??? I have been lucky enough to be referred to one of the world expert groups for this...and unlike any other medical group I have come across; they only take you on if you have what they can treat, the stick with you till its done...
And after several difficult years, they finally pinned down my nerve pattern... there was confounding "rogue" nerve that 15% people have.. but once they got it right..they ablated all the nerves C2-C4, both sides... with amazing results.. have just finished two golden years...working in Italy/Scotland/Ireland etc...They don't ablate C1-C2, because too close to brain vessels etc.. so they do the safer, but less complete cortisone.
Then my doc said, with things going well, we should start looking at the drugs...ie effexor...and lo and behold..after a quick 25% drop..disaster..then lots of web searching..and discovery of PP.. the great news is I am not alone... the sobering news is...effexor is a tough *****.. Hope more constructive effexor stories will emerge...One of the administrator here said, "we dont know as much yet about Effexor as paxil... but this is where we are at.. and I hope we, and others, can pool our knowledge and help constructive experience grows..
Old 02-23-2012, 12:26 AM   #12
obliviousjo

Um...I really have zero clue if its called RFA...that's insane...See??? I was half listening...manic bc of this venlafaxine...if he called it that, than I missed it...I had to ask a couple times exactly how and why they do this searing of nerves...This is a relatively new pain doc for me...just moved back here a year ago, than doc they had me seeing left to practice in Greenbay...Must be Packer fan...lol..anyway when he left, I asked if I could switch to the doc that was in charge of my previous injections...who I now see...I really like him...He knows I'm sick of pain meds and really listens to me Here is where it gets sticky...I asked him at last appointment if now was the time to go off the venlafaxine...rather I told him I planned on it but asked IF now was the right time...he didn't think so... Bc my procedure coming up My only reasoning to than do so anyway was...I had already started weaning with the er and was just waiting to go pick up the 25 mg. tabs the other doc switched me to like the day before...than only after picking them up and taking a half one day, out of pure wd than another quarter pill a couple days after...did I realize that I was doing better without them...could sleep, eat ect....so I kind of thought...ok the venlafaxine is by far the worst thing I've EVER encountered going off...sooo go off IT first BC...my God, what if they drop my pain meds AFTER this searing procedure??? How would I ever get thru it w/o pain meds??? Or ambian???? I KNOW I never could do it and function at all!!! I have kids so...even though not working....screw that!!!! Pain meds and ambian can be tapered sooo much easier...least for me...so here I am...I really should be researching the procedure more but I'm just sooo over analyzing every lil step my docs make...and God forbid I decided I didnt want the procedure...??? Um, they could cut me off all pain meds now....How insane is it that I'm risking not knowing everything about something someone is doing to my body??? And because I just KNOW that these snri's be the end of me if I dont get off em!!!!! Besides all too crazy of allergic redaction I was having...I was actually doing great mentally....bummer....when you know, you know I hope....hahaha
Old 02-23-2012, 04:07 AM   #13
obliviousjo

Cant Sleep..trying to hold off on the ambian tonight/this morning rather, than try to just take half??? I'm bored and reading some of the posts is irritating me...not sure why but guessing it has to do w the fact that I'm new...new to the site, new to this effexor withdrawaling but certainly not new to meds or the weaning of anti depresants...thinking that all I really WANT to pay attention to are the success stories, when in fact I KNOW better... having all the info available by the veterans might be key but man...that's a tough way to look at it when I'm having the best day thus far....and it surely isnt a great day but its sooo much better than the black hopeless hole I'm feeling more like me...the true me..than I have for a long time....before meds I was hyper but in a good way...for the most part...I could relax and be lazy too...just watched a movie...laughed outloud, teared up in the right parts...THAT is the unusual part...I haven't cried in years...no really...well unless my kids were really sad or I was extremely pissed...I just dont cry...never was overly sappy chick but I wasnt built like such a dude in emotional dept either...my husband has cried sooo many more times than me for years...and I have had plenty of reasons to have a good old pity party a few times...just dont...I haven't cared or loved anyone except my kids in a very long time...yeah, I could actually miss that part of the zombie life It CAN be nice not to care if ur marriage is falling apart...if ur inlaws think ur a *****...what have you but than again....not caring lead me to not DO anything about it when I wasnt happy as well...couldn't muster up the energy to give two craps or I was overly hyper and conquering the world...only that only lasted for the honeymoon of a new AD, than bam....bad side affects blew any and all good crap away..getting tired and I looove it...bc it is on my own...only those of us zombied get that statement Heres to praying I have an equally great tom but not over expecting it yet...not loving that part...the debbie downer part...screw that!!!....for now I'm not changing it so I might as well chin up buttercup...
Old 02-23-2012, 04:08 PM   #14
obliviousjo

On Day 13t of my venlafaxine withdrawal and must say...doing good I did not get restful sleep last night tho...between reading and positing half the night on here, going to bed in the wee morning, and finding out that my kids had a half day of school today....didn't allow me to snooze the day away like I would have preferred but...I'm still ok..plus I even had to call my daughters cell phone co bc of a mistake and had to argue my case....I was calm, yet firm...felt pretty damb good...there is no way in hell I would have wanted to make that call last week....or would have mustered up the energy to do so..lol Did get a headache tho bc had to call my mom back twice about it...and had to try convince a very stubborn teenage daughter to swap phones...she is always a handful...just like her mama
Old 02-23-2012, 05:46 PM   #15
obliviousjo

Have a weird question??? I'm eating better this last month and am craving grape juice like mad BUT last week....my first week of wd, I slammed a huge glass and the next morning when I awoke I was in wd hell...the part of wding where you have the RLS stuff going on...
I haven't touched my juice since... I'm doing really good sooo...anyone have a clue IF it was the juice??? Sugar in the juice??? Its welches so..no added sugars....
I'm stumped and scared to rock the horse...Silly I know but...
Old 02-23-2012, 09:00 PM   #16
obliviousjo

Great...no juice...but that rash kicked up out of no where...feels like I'm getting bit under skin..wtf??? Sooo irritated... well at least no brain zaps for couple days Think about the good...think about the good....but truely sad bc I'm not good with itching...really mind screws with me....too tired too read about these rashes all night....hopefully sleep comes easier tnight
Old 02-24-2012, 08:14 PM   #17
obliviousjo

Really???? Today sucked....I did drink that grape juice too last night...lol...Rash gone today, thank God bc that gets me sooo *****y...some brain zaps, but lighter ones....sore...and what is up with the raging libido??? Its out of control...feel like a teenage boy....
Was thinking of venturing out with my favorite girlfriend tomorrow night but....scared...like I will for 1)...be too shy feeling...haha...not me & for 2)....Feel like I could snap on some stupid, sappy drunk chick or something...that phrase...could fuvk a ***** up is ringing too close to home And I would never ever bar fight or anything of the sort...lol..I'm a mother...anyway....in no wayyyyy shape or form do I feel like entering the real world...bummer...
So wishing they could make a easy fix pill..lol Take this and you can magically go back to the day BEFORE you decided all the other magic pills were going to fix ya
Lyrica 2007- 2010 ?
Cymbalta 60 mg. 2005-2011
75 mg.Effexor (Venlafaxine) march 2011
Remeron march 2011-jan 2012 ct off
Last Effexor ( venlafaxine) feb 10 2012 Had to CT after very short wean....Severely allergic to it
Old 02-24-2012, 09:09 PM   #18
Wld

Yeah they don't make that easy fix pill, if they did I would have found it by now. Oh I'd go out with your friend definitely! Don't drink tho, it will really complicate things. I think it's so great you're going!!! Woo hoo! Wish I could join you--- next time I'm in Wisconsin? Oh and the grape juice, that sounded so good the other night. I still want some. I can't imagine there'd be a problem with it but god only knows. Your libido, really???? There are tons of posters here that would LOVE that problem. ENJOY!! No bar fights!!!
Reinstated Celexa 10 mg. 12/14/11
Up to 20mg. 12/21/11 sick, horrible time
Down to 10mg. 2/7/12 giving up reinstating
5mg. 2/15/12.
4mg. 2/27/12.
3mg. 3/7/12
2mg. 3/14/12
1mg. 3/21/12
Last dose 3/27/12

Wld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:12 PM   #19
obliviousjo

Thanks wld and riiight about the fix it pill.. Sad that I would even wish for yet another pill...I am leaning on NOT going tomorrow tho I want to but....she is going at like 3p.m. And I know it would be til bar time....sooo long on my lil brain right now And I would for sure drink... I'm not a big drinker bc grew up with an alcoholic mother ...never wanted to be THAT mom....instead I went down the script path thinking I was all innocent bc I have legit pain...Now envious of my self medicating friends....I don't see any of them having a month hangover....hahaaaa...
Thinking my husband might expect me to get on with the house work and such if I were to leave the house for fun also scares me...how selfish am I ??? We kind of have a deal that I'm off the hook with any major crap right now...trust me tho...he owes me!!! He knows he has gotten away with far too much bc this cat just couldn't care....But....just knowing how much the obligations scare me right now reminds me just how much I'm still in the infancy stage of wd
I'll see how I feel 2 morow Last thing I want is to freak out and take an effexor, or venlafaxine rather...And completly plan on bringing one just in case...IF I were to go just because...that's the last thing I want....in another month or so if I'm still feeling like I can't cope with the world, I'll explore other options like 5htp or some crap....idk...I'll research other options bc I was having sever reactions to the venlafaxine...lock jaw, rash, manic, no rest, no sleep....its not a good option for ME to taper with it bc the bad highly outweighed the good...sorry my post go on and on...
Its good reminders....the talking it out...journal aspect of it all
And thank God ppl jump in on my journal bc I'm too new to be able to read everyones posts in a week and do not want to start new threads with my questions....sooo thanks
Lyrica 2007- 2010 ?
Last Effexor ( venlafaxine) feb 10 2012 Had to CT after very short wean....Severely allergic to it
Old 02-25-2012, 01:26 PM   #20
obliviousjo

Day 15...brain zaps, not yet any today...soreness...ugggg....only have one ambian left...that scares me bc ran out early...I usually do tho bc I'm a total insomniac...this time just freaked out bc I think I'm going to feel it more this month....bc of withdrawing from the venlafaxine....I think that the ambian should be the next to go though sooo dont plan on refilling it.....really want to ask for a bridge from it but...not a good idea....
I actually thought my ambian would be the last med I went off bc it is my favorite one...I get downright desperate to sleep...but I'm not sleeping good with it anymore sooo...f it...
Than I still have to go off the pain pills.....thank God I never abused them and actually always have left over...only bc knew it would suck to go off them....figured the more I took, the harder that day would be....years ago I wd from one of the big daddies ct....was not fricken fun....
Go in monday for that RFA sooo....I know I'll be needing my pain pills still....I've been somewhat weaning from them....on bad days of this effexor wd I take them as prescribed but other days, I take only what is absolutely needed not to be in wd from that too....
I'm beginning to almost feel an obligation to document all this...for myself, and future effexor wders....if I can spare one mom from dealing with this crap....it will be worth it....maybe it will help someone know if the cold turkey approach will ever work OR IF it just saves someone from going thru worthless months of trying to ct when they should have slowly weaned...I still have zero clue All I know is I COULD NOTstay on it....too many crazy side affects...and my fibro feels less bad...like that
Lyrica 2007- 2010 ?
Old 02-26-2012, 04:51 PM   #21
obliviousjo

Headache Today...RFA or whatever tom...sooo not in mood to leave house...weird dream last night about effexor...have yet to experience nightmares...prob bc I rarely rem sleep....
Feeling very pissy today....fibro pain today
All I really want back is the energy....nah..I really want to wake up feeling 20 again
Lyrica 2007- 2010 ?
Old 02-26-2012, 06:29 PM   #22
obliviousjo

Great....HUGE party with all my old school pals on st, patty day...I really want to go...second guessing my ct now...frick a duck
Zero clue what to do...have a social life and horrible side affects or this????
Lyrica 2007- 2010 ?
Old 02-27-2012, 03:38 PM   #23
obliviousjo

Just got home from RFA back procedure and in much pain but having amazing day as far as th he efexcor wd..guess what??? I'll TAKE this back pain over that wd anyday
Lyrica 2007- 2010 ?
Old 02-27-2012, 11:01 PM   #24
obliviousjo

Slamming Water and trying to think back to yesterday...did I do anything that lead to the GREAT outcome of today or is it yet another mirage???? Almost scared to go to bed, dont want to wake up yet another crappy day which seems to be a recurring theme these days...I'm sure I'm not off the hook yet...that would be too easy...oh well..knowing that real, true glimpses of me are enuf for today come on God, I promise I'll start attending church more regular...hehehe..
Lyrica 2007- 2010 ?
Old 02-28-2012, 02:10 PM   #25
obliviousjo

Yeah...still good Sore and sleep came very late but otherwise I'm ok..
Scalp is almost completly healed, can wear p tial wo pain, 1/4 of hair loss now in shower,
No zaps....yeeehaw....appetite back too much Gained two lbs but that's fixable...
Lyrica 2007- 2010 ?